niedziela, 24 lutego 2008

2008 - VA - A Devils Gentleman


Tracklist:
1. 3kings - Bynoe, Big Skeem,Billz & Lil e
2. Ride wit a g like me - Twofive
3. Blow me a dub - Max B.
4. A place called home - Peysoz &Yellow
5. Flatline - Graph & Prinz
6. My world is empty - Prodigy
7. You dont know - Rated R.
8. Hard to kill - Uncle murder
9. Who shot ya(dissin Uncle murder) - Papoose
10. The mechanic - G-unit
11. For the money - O.C. &A.G.(D.I.T.C.)
12. Livin the life - Prodigy
13. Here the next - Joel Ortiz & Novell
14. Suprise finale - Sunny
15. Neva stop winning - Geolani,Stack Bundles & Dramills
16. Newyork - D.V. alias Khryst
17. Fire - Az
18. We need it - Max B.
19. Give it or take it - Peysoz
20. Miss u - St. Laz, Opium & Boy Bucka
21. Got my paper up - Jay Bezel & Billz
22. Freestyle - Rain
23. Freestyle - Young Chris

!!!DOWNLOAD!!!

Brak komentarzy: